TOP-UP VIA MAMTC'S BILLS PAYMENT FACILITY
Introducing MAMTC Bills Payment Facility, a better and easier way to top-up on your MAMTC UITFs!
• Go to any of over 1,000 BDO branches to top-up over-the-counter.
• Even better, if you are a BDO Online Banking Client, top-up online through online.bdo.com.ph.
Client still needs to scan and e-mail a filled out and signed MAMTC Subscription Form.
Transactions done via Bills Payment is considered collected by MAMTC one business day after the Bills Payment transaction date.
|MAMTC BILLS PAYMENTS GUIDELINES|
STEP 1: Pay Over-the-Counter or Online
• Go to the nearest BDO Branch to fill out the bills payment (BP) slip
• Write “Manulife Asset Management and Trust Corporation” as Biller, CIF Number as Subscriber Number,
Client’s Name as Subscriber Name, and the Amount of Investment.
• Proceed to the teller to submit BP slip and cash or check subscription.
Via BDO Online Banking
• Log on to BDO Online Banking account.
• Proceed to “Enroll Company/Biller” section.
• From the drop-down list of all Company/Billers, choose “Manulife Asset Management and Trust Corporation” then indicates
CIF number as Subscriber Number, and Client Name as Subscriber Name.
• Once finished, the enrolment is automatically approved and Client can start investing immediately.
• Proceed to the “Pay Bills” section with Manulife Asset Management and Trust Corporation as Company/Biller.
• Indicate the amount to be transferred from BDO account to MAMTC UITF.
• For subsequent top-ups/subscription, proceed directly to the “Pay Bills” section.
STEP 2: Submit MAMTC Subscription Form
• Fill-out the MAMTC Subscription Form.
• Scan and email the accomplished form to email@example.com. This step is important, as this is where the
client will indicate the fund he intends to invest in.