Introducing Manulife Investment Management’s Bills Payment Facility, a better and easier way to top-up on your UITFs!
• Top up online if you are enrolled in your Bank’s online banking facility.
• Or go to any BDO, UnionBank, Security Bank or BPI branches to top up over-the-counter.
Transactions done via Bills Payment is considered collected by Manulife Investment Management one business day after the Bills Payment transaction date.
BDO and UnionBank accept dollar and peso transactions, while BPI and Security Bank accept peso transactions only.
|BILLS PAYMENTS GUIDELINES
STEP 1: Pay Online or Over-the-Counter
Payment Via Online Banking
- Log on to your BDO, UnionBank, Security Bank, or BPI Online Banking account.
- If your Bank requires you to enroll a biller, add or choose “Manulife Asset Management and Trust Corporation” as Biller then indicate your Client Investment Fund (CIF) number as Subscriber/Reference Number, and your Name as Subscriber Name. Once finished, the enrolment is automatically approved and you can start investing immediately.
- Indicate the amount to be transferred/paid from your account to Manulife Investment Management UITF.
- Your Bank may require you to enter OTP to proceed with payment.
Payment Via Over-the-Counter
- Go to the nearest BDO, UnionBank, Security Bank, or BPI branches to fill out the bills payment slip.
- Write “Manulife Asset Management and Trust Corporation” as Biller/Merchant Name, Client Investment Fund (CIF) Number as Subscriber/Reference Number, your Name as Subscriber/Payor Name, and the Amount of Investment.
- Proceed to the teller to submit the bills payment slip and cash or check subscription.
STEP 2: Transmit Proof of Payment
Subscription via Manulife iFunds
- Scan or screenshot your proof of payment then upload in the Subscription page of iFunds
Subscription via Manulife Investment Management Subscription Form
- Scan or screenshot your proof of payment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the completely filled-out Manulife Investment Management Subscription Form.