Introducing MAMTC Bills Payment Facility, a better and easier way to top-up on your MAMTC UITFs!
• Go to any BDO, UnionBank or Security Bank branches to top-up over-the-counter.
• Even better, top-up online if you are enrolled in your Bank’s online banking facility.
Transactions done via Bills Payment is considered collected by MAMTC one business day after the Bills Payment transaction date.
BDO and UnionBank accept dollar and peso transactions, while Security Bank accepts peso transactions only.
|MAMTC BILLS PAYMENTS GUIDELINES
STEP 1: Pay Over-the-Counter or Online
Payment Via Over-the-Counter
- Go to the nearest BDO, Security Bank or UnionBank to fill out the bills payment slip.
- Write “Manulife Asset Management and Trust Corporation” as Biller/Merchant Name, CIF Number as Subscriber/Reference Number, Client’s Name as Subscriber/Payor Name, and the Amount of Investment.
- Proceed to the teller to submit the bills payment slip and cash or check subscription.
Payment Via Online Banking
- Log on to your BDO, UnionBank or Security Bank’s Online Banking account.
- If your Bank requires you to enroll a biller, add or choose “Manulife Asset Management and Trust Corporation” as Biller then indicate your CIF number as Subscriber/Reference Number, and Client Name as Subscriber Name. Once finished, the enrolment is automatically approved and Client can start investing immediately.
- Indicate the amount to be transferred/paid from your account to MAMTC UITF.
- Your Bank may require you to enter OTP to proceed with payment.
STEP 2: Email Proof of Payment
Subscription via Manulife iFunds
Subscription via MAMTC Subscription Form